Monday, July 30, 2012

 SEXY LINGERIE.

HOW TO BUY RIGHT LINGERIE?

Hello & Welcome!  
I would like to share with you successive steps on how to buy right lingerie. First I want to tell you, that it is not easy to buy right lingerie. For me it's actually very sensitive subject for discussion, because I am tall and I have slim shape of my body. I prefer buy something through internet, because I can save so mush time and also save a lot of money. This is a Fashion Industry and we have a lot of options to buy something for our self. I Really like to buy underwear and I found some very good stuff on this website: www.secretmoments.com
I can say that I was looking for something for myself and was really surprised that I found really a lot of good and high quality lingerie. 
And the great thing about their website and so on, it's they have so many different styles. For everyday, for evening, for party, for special occasions, for wedding(if You are Bride or if you are a Guest of wedding).
And Yes, I was a guest of wedding that's why I was "travelling" and checked out so many different websites.








www.victoriassecret.com, www.laperla.com  vassarette.com  www.gillyhicks.com  Sometimes buying Lingerie may not be very easy.  And if you have difficulties and hard time to buy right lingerie,I would like to share few steps with you, how I did it.

CHOOSE YOUR SIZE:And here one of the most important rule: the true test size when buying lingerie. To make the most appropriate size, you need to conduct research.You not only need to know S, M, L, you need to know bra size (the number) and cup size (the letter) and size of your underwear. There is a huge variation of sizes, you can get a AAA 28 all the up to a size DDD 40! Sizes in most retailers usually go from around A 32 - DD 38.And if you buy stockings, keep in mind that they come in different sizes based on height.

CHOOSE A STYLE: Think about what excites you and your boyfriend or husband, and then choose that. The fashion industry offers many choices, so take your time when choosing a style and website. In considering the question of style, think about your relationship and how long you have an intimate relationship together. You can choose something on the special occasion, such as lace, satin or silk. Or choose something a little more risky, such as leather, Lycra and Vinyl.

COMFORT:Ideally your chosen underwear is that you feel comfortable in it. The level of comfort capacity can vary in each case. Some women want the maximum support, some prefer to simply lift. Many women want to shape their body, and some prefer to use an extra soft underwear.You can go for cotton, elastic straps, or according to what you like. You can choose lingerie depending on the type of tissue that gives more comfort. It can be cotton, synthetic or semi-cotton.It is better. Along with the comfort factor of your clothes should compliment the clothes she wears.I found a lot of Amazing Lingerie on that website: www.secretmoments.com

And take an advantage to see this video which I would like to share with you.




So Today I would like to discuss how to buy Underwear if you will have very tight-fitting dress. Well, of course you don't want to have any additional lines, which basically destroy your perfect figure.

The Fashion industry offers very good options to hide shortcomings and to emphasize advantages of your body. That give shared a certain knowledge. 
Here some examples of that it is not necessary to dress under a tight-fitting dress:

DON'Ts:

1) Don't wear on lingerie with a design ornament, such as with embroideries.
2) Don't wear on transparent straps your bra if your dress doesn't hide these straps.
3) Don't wear on lingerie with rough seams under your tight-fitting dress.
4) Don't wear on lingerie of white color under light tone of your dress, such as white, or translucent-white. It will appear through from under your dress, despite that color of your linen and color of your dress are identical.
DOs:
1) Choose underwear of such color that it won't appear through through your dress, such as beige color
2) Choose lingerie made of high-quality elastin and yes, pay attention to that that the fabric contained its big percent.
3) Put on underwear without rough seams, and it is better in general without seams and believe me, such exist. Below I will give to you bright examples.
4) Will choose that lingerie, which approaches to Your body shape.

So Here You are go.














No comments:

Post a Comment